World’s Best, Global Job Search Experts
We don’t care if some people might disagree. It only matters to us what our clients think.
Global Job Search & Career Continuation
Personalized Support for Every Career Need
We’ve helped people navigate the job market for 30 years. What’s even more difficult than finding your dream job in your home country, is finding that job in a foreign land.
And let’s be clear. Some locations around the world are particularly challenging.
But no career objective is too daunting for our global job search coaches. Our career experts will help your employees’ spouses, partners, or other accompanying talent maintain career momentum in their chosen field. We help the job seeker evaluate potential challenges and opportunities. We can also help them identify positive options when landing a conventional job search is not an option in the new country.
Years / Average
Annual Coaching Hours
Global Job Search Program Overview
Explore Alternative Options to Keep Global Job Search & Careers Moving Forward
Sometimes finding paid employment in a foreign country is simply not realistic or possible due to legal restrictions.
However, careers are shaped by so much more than on-the-job experience. That’s great news for someone who is making the move with your employee, but who is restricted from or in some other way unable to work.
Our coaches will recommend alternative options for improving their skills, exploring new career paths, volunteering at target organizations, and furthering their education while on assignment. Our dedicated coaches can deliver the right support to help accompanying talent maintain career momentum and professional networks in any country.
Through global job search support, spouses, partners and others who accompany your talent with be paired with a dedicated relocation coach to:
- Ensure future career opportunities. Career continuation keeps individuals up-to-date on professional skills and knowledge during global relocation.
- Overcome cultural differences of the new country. A coach familiar with the country and local area will guide individuals as they explore options in a foreign city.
- Establish a network and connect with local organizations. Accompanying talent will benefit from their coach’s expertise on building contacts and relationships, despite language and cultural differences.
How It Works
- Confidential, comprehensive assessment to determine individual needs
- Research on eligibility of employment based on visa or certification requirements
- 1:Me™ coaching and research based on personal goals
- Coaches with knowledge and networks to make local connections worldwide
- Social groups for networking with others in transition
- In-person relocation networking events in select cities around the world
The myIMPACT platform incorporates best-in-class apps for job search and relocation. The experience is persona-driven and hyper-relevant because it’s based on your employee’s situation and goals.