Mobility Best Practice:
Start with Integration Assistance
Our integration assistance program – Relo ReThrive™ – helps everyone succeed in their new location.
Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance Promotes Wellbeing & New Job Success
Start Your Transferees & Their Entire Household Off to a Successful Move & Protect Everyone’s Wellbeing in the Process
Your talent is off to a fresh start in a new city. Moving for career reasons is an exciting prospect. At the same time, relocations are full of unknowns. Here’s a tip from mobility experts – protect everyone’s wellbeing by providing support before, during, and after the move. New research reveals that 49% of organizations are investing more in wellbeing during relocations. (Get your copy of the new study here.)
Our Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance focuses on the key aspects of moving that will make the transition to a new city or country smooth for everyone in the household. Nearly 80% of mobility leaders and CHROs say relocation failure can be correlated with emotional wellbeing, as revealed in our latest research. Coaching meets a critical need necessary for everyone to thrive again.
With a dedicated relocation coach to support their needs before, during, and after the move, employees and their household will receive one-on-one support to address the personal and professional aspects of their relocation.
Years / Average
Annual Coaching Hours
For Singles & Couples
We offer Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance to help relocating talent maintain their wellbeing throughout the transition. Both relocating singles and couples will benefit from our Relo ReThrive™ service to support them in smoothly acclimating into their new role and home.
Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance
1:Me™ Relocation Support & Personalized Action Plan
New research reveals wellbeing during relocations is a growing priority.
A Coach in Your Corner
Mobility leaders say relocation failures can be correlated with emotional wellbeing.
Relo ReThrive™ Coaching
Coaches Promote Wellbeing & Address Emotional Issues of Moving
Wellbeing & Business Results of Integration Assistance
With Relo ReThrive™, Everyone Will Thrive Again Faster
Employers now recognize that employees who relocate – especially singles – are at significant risk of loneliness. This can stifle engagement, increase stress, exacerbate depression, and lead to serious physical conditions.
With a greater focus on helping employees and their households settle in after a relocation, you can minimize loneliness, stress, and a host of cascading negative effects. Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance – including the support of an expert relocation coach – can have a profound impact on wellbeing, engagement, and job satisfaction. Our program will:
- Improve productivity. Reduce everyday stress to help employees be more effective at work. 80% of our participants report our services helped them save time.
- Restore comfort and heighten sense of wellbeing. Integrate employees and their households into new cities and countries faster so they thrive and embrace the relocation.
- Build connections. Support employees, including singles, with establishing a network of friends and connections through special interest groups and activities.
- Boost your employer brand. Our relocation coaching programs deliver palpable value. Your employees and members of their household will brag about how they were so optimally supported.
A Package for Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance
Designed by Mobility Experts
- One-to-me (1:Me™) coaching with an area expert
- Transition plan to support the entire relocation process
- Coaching on working through change
- Guidance on establishing and accomplishing goals in the new area
- Research on local resources and information to help the household create new routines and hobbies
- Innovative career and integration portal with resources on every aspect of the move
- Progress reporting for you and your team
The myIMPACT platform incorporates best-in-class apps for job search and relocation. The experience is persona-driven and hyper-relevant because it’s based on your employee’s situation and goals.