Integration Assistance has a New Name,
Relo ReThrive™ integration assistance helps everyone succeed in their new location.
Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance Promotes Wellbeing & New Job Success
Start Your Transferees & Their Entire Household Off to a Successful Move & Protect Everyone’s Wellbeing in the Process
Your talent is off to a fresh start in a new city. Moving for career reasons is an exciting prospect. At the same time, relocations are full of unknowns. Here’s a tip from mobility experts – protect everyone’s wellbeing by providing support before, during, and after the move. New research reveals that 49% of organizations are investing more in wellbeing during relocations. (Get your copy of the new study here.)
Our Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance focuses on the key aspects of moving that will make the transition to a new city or country smooth for everyone in the household. Nearly 80% of mobility leaders and CHROs say relocation failure can be correlated with emotional wellbeing, as revealed in our latest research. Coaching meets a critical need necessary for everyone to thrive again.
With a dedicated relocation coach to support their needs before, during, and after the move, employees and their household will receive one-on-one support to address the personal and professional aspects of their relocation. IMPACT Group is proud to provide coaching in 68 countries and 25 languages.
Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance
1:Me™ Relocation Support & Personalized Action Plan
Employees speak up about their recent relocation experience.
See their insights!
A Coach in Your Corner
Relo ReThrive™ Coaching
Coaches Promote Wellbeing & Address Emotional Issues of Moving
Choose Our Award-Winning Relocation Services
Our services make an impact for employees and companies! We’re honored to be awarded as an industry leader.
2022 FEM EMEA EMMA Award
Destination Services Provider of the Year
2022 FEM Americas EMMA Award
Best Partnership Between Two Service Providers
2022 Cartus Platinum Award
Commitment to Excellence
Wellbeing & Business Results of Integration Assistance
With Relo ReThrive™, Everyone Will Thrive Again Faster
Employers now recognize that employees who relocate – especially singles – are at significant risk of loneliness. This can stifle engagement, increase stress, exacerbate depression, and lead to serious physical conditions.
With a greater focus on duty of care and helping employees and their households settle in after a relocation, you can minimize loneliness, stress, and a host of cascading negative effects. Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance – including the support of an expert relocation coach – can have a profound impact on wellbeing, engagement, and job satisfaction. Our program will:
- Improve productivity. Reduce everyday stress to help employees be more effective at work. 80% of our participants report our services helped them save time.
- Restore comfort and heighten sense of wellbeing. Integrate employees and their households into new cities and countries faster so they thrive and embrace the relocation.
- Build connections. Support employees, including singles, with establishing a network of friends and connections through special interest groups and activities.
- Boost your employer brand. Our relocation coaching programs deliver palpable value. Your employees and members of their household will brag about how they were so optimally supported.
Relo ReThrive™ Integration Assistance
Designed by Mobility Experts
- One-to-me (1:Me™) coaching with an area expert
- Transition plan to support the entire relocation process
- Coaching on working through change
- Guidance on establishing and accomplishing goals in the new area
- Research on local resources and information to help the household create new routines and hobbies
- Innovative career and integration portal with resources on every aspect of the move
- Progress reporting for you and your team
The myIMPACT platform incorporates best-in-class apps for job search and relocation. The experience is persona-driven and hyper-relevant because it’s based on your employee’s situation and goals.