Support Employees & Families with Their Relocation Decision
Our expert team will provide useful, practical help to make a relocation decision.
Relocation Decision Assistance
Guide Employees to Make the Right Decision
Recruiting your first-choice candidates for a relocation and increasing your relocation acceptance rate is a challenge.
Employees are facing the difficult task of making a life-changing decision that will affect so many aspects of their and their families’ lives.
Employees will have many questions: Will they like living in the new city? How successful will they be in a new location? What will happen to their spouse/partners’ career? How will their families react?
You can support their needs by providing Relocation Decision Assistance whereby a relocation coach will help them make confident, informed decisions.
Years / Average
Annual Coaching Hours
Ensure Relocation Success
Improve Your Acceptance Rates
By informing and supporting first-choice candidates during the process, Relocation Decision Assistance will:
- Increase acceptance. See your acceptance rates increase by 30%+ by addressing employees’ immediate concerns.
- Improve ROI. Placing critical integration and career information into the hands of employees and their families will minimize the barriers to a successful relocation.
- Build confidence. With in-depth knowledge about opportunities in a new city, your first-choice candidates can be more confident choosing to relocate.
How It Works
- Confidential, comprehensive assessment to determine individual needs
- One-on-one coaching and personal research based on individual goals
- Individual consultation, with group insights gathered from the assessments, to help you tailor the relocation program to your employees’ needs
The myIMPACT platform incorporates best-in-class apps for job search and relocation. The experience is persona-driven and hyper-relevant because it’s based on your employee’s situation and goals.