Outplacement Services for Los Angeles Area
Strategic outplacement support for your business and your employees.
Create a Clear Path Forward to Success
Need outplacement services in Los Angeles? We know how to conduct flawless, compassionate layoffs. Let IMPACT Group create a smooth transition for everyone.
Outplacement Services in Los Angeles: The Benefits to Your Company
- Significantly decrease the likelihood of future litigation
- Improve morale, motivation, and productivity among remaining staff
- Promote a positive public perception of your company’s brand during times of change
We’ve Provided Outplacement Services to Los Angeles for 30+ Years!
Because we know the Los Angeles job market, we will empower exiting employees so they keep moving forward. Let our career coaches help your laid-off employees identify new opportunities in the shortest amount of time so they transition faster.
Your employees won’t find outplacement services that evoke as much positivity, appreciation, and value anywhere else. The employee transition experience is the key to brand preservation. You want your employees to offboard successfully. Employees who transition poorly represent the most risk to your business and reputation.
By working with IMPACT Group, your exiting employees will get a complete package – expert coaching and a technology platform that aligns well with today’s highly automated hiring processes.
World-class coaching. It’s what we do.
Coaches' Years of Experience
Annual Coaching Hours
Los Angeles Employment, Entrepreneurship, Remote Work, or Relocation
Our first step is to learn your transitioning employees’ goals: Looking for full-time employment, part-time roles, gig work, volunteer services, or active retirement? Wanting to start a business or serve on a board? Our partnership with Santa Clara University’s My Own Business Institute has allowed us to jump start the success of many entrepreneurs.
Where will former employees want to live? Just as in real estate, career transition is often focused on location. Some will stay in Los Angeles. Others will be open to relocation. Our expert outplacement coaches know Los Angeles employers and the Los Angeles job market. They also know the latest trends, including how to find remote employment.
Why Will Choosing IMPACT Group be a Success?
- We offer a 1:Me™ (one-to-me) – Hyper-personalized experience you won’t find elsewhere. It starts with our first HR consultation and continues throughout the employee’s coaching and online experience.
- Our coaching talent is the best in the industry – Led by a former Fortune 500 HR executive, our coaches embrace our 1:Me™ philosophy. We’re grounded in the value of expert coaching.
- We deliver outstanding results – To both our clients in HR and employees in transition. Our proven, 1:Me™ approach works! Job seekers transition 2.5 times faster with IMPACT Group.
- You have full visibility, so you’ll see the results – Transparency makes a difference. Our client portal allows you to view results – including program engagement levels and quality scores for each individual.
- Our resources run deep – We serve clients in Los Angeles and around the globe, with hundreds of career coaches. We deliver targeted local projects as well as global projects of any size or scale.
- We favor individualized experience over cookie-cutter – We have proven methods, processes, and systems, but we reject rigid models of standardization that squelch creativity and customer delight.
- We absorb stress and change – A high-profile workforce reduction can be exceptionally stressful — for the employees affected as well as HR professionals who are managing the exits. Our role is to absorb these stresses. With calm experience, we proactively anticipate your needs.
Contact us now by submitting the form. We’re here to help your organization during times of transition.
"*" indicates required fields