Cathy Fraser – Never stop growing
Cathy Fraser is VP of Human Resources at the Mayo Clinic
In this episode Lauren and Cathy discuss:
- Finding the right career for you
- Characteristics of a successful female executive
- What companies are going to be looking for moving forward
- Life-long learning as a part of career building
- A paycheck isn’t everything. A sense of fulfillment and purpose can be more important than money when looking for a career that you won’t regret in the future.
- Having different perspectives can make businesses more successful. Greater diversity creates great performance.
- Organizations now put more focus on skills and life experiences, shifting from a focus on educational backgrounds. Also, an ideal worker would be someone who’s an expert in many disciplines – someone who has a good ability to learn.
- Cultivate a curious mind. Don’t ask yourself if you want to learn, ask yourself instead what you’d like to learn next.
“Don’t look for a job, look for a career or an organization that actually has good synergy with who you are as a person.” – Cathy Fraser
Reach out to Cathy Fraser at:
Reach out to Lauren at:
IMPACT Group Website: www.impactgrouphr.com
Earn Your Worth Website: www.earnyourworthcareers.com
IMPACT Group LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/impact-group/
Earn Your Worth LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/earn-your-worth-careers/
Get the book, Take Control of Your Job Search here:
Paperback Book: https://amzn.to/3tibaCz
100+ HR & Talent Leaders Weigh in on 5 Leadership Program Types.
See the Results.