Claudia Miller – Negotiate Your Salary
Claudia Miller is a workplace expert and career coach. She is also the host of the podcast Road Map to the Executive Suite.
In this episode Lauren and Claudia discuss:
- How to negotiate your salary increase.
- How to know if you’re in a position to negotiate your salary.
- What are the biggest obtacles for people negotiating a salary increase.
- How do you know how much to ask for?
- What other benefits you can negotiate besides money.
- How to build confidence to be able to take some of these steps.
- Some people don’t even know they can negotiate their salary.
- If you are employed, if you are interviewing, if you are applying for jobs, you are in a position to negotiate your salary. It’s not easy, it does take preparation and you need to know how to do it.
- Even if you are offered an amazing salary compensation package there are other benefits you can negotiate.
- Sometimes if you don’t negotiate you are raising red flags with a potential employer.
“Most people don’t negotiate, and they are leaving money on the table. Most hiring managers expect you to negotiate, for that reason they will never give you the top range.” – Claudia Miller
“It all start with your mindset.” – Claudia Miller
100+ HR & Talent Leaders Weigh in on 5 Leadership Program Types.
See the Results.