Monica Cole – Driving Success for Generations
Monica Cole is EVP at Wells Fargo and a change agent for diversity and inclusion.
In this episode Lauren and Monica discuss:
- Building your career through having a passion for learning
- Tips for excelling in your career even if you’re trying something new.
- What it takes to be successful even when you don’t fit the typical profile.
- How to give feedback and how to receive it with grace
- Where can I add the most value, how can I broaden my skill set, and how can I constantly learn and grow?
- Be comfortable with what you know but always be willing to learn from others.
- Bring this with you anywhere and you’ll succeed: hard work, willingness to take extra effort, willingness to work together inclusively.
- Build relationships. Make the people who work with you know who you are as an individual.
- Win together: don’t only think about making yourself better, but the person that’s coming behind you better as well.
“I can be great but when I walk outside of that door and go hopefully to retirement, if the people behind me aren’t better, then I do think I failed in some perspective. I don’t want to be a part of that failure, I want to be part of driving success for generations.” – Monica Cole
Reach out to Monica Cole at:
Reach out to Lauren at:
IMPACT Group Website: www.impactgrouphr.com
Earn Your Worth Website: www.earnyourworthcareers.com
IMPACT Group LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/impact-group/
Earn Your Worth LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/earn-your-worth-careers/
Get the book, Take Control of Your Job Search here:
Paperback Book: https://amzn.to/3tibaCz
100+ HR & Talent Leaders Weigh in on 5 Leadership Program Types.
See the Results.