Stephanie Chung – Values-Centered Leadership
Stephanie Chung is the Chief Growth Officer of Wheels up. She’s also the first black President of a major aviation company.
In this episode Lauren and Stephanie discuss:
- How to stand out as a woman in a male dominated industry.
- Being a values-centered leader
- Moving from success to significance.
- Lean in to being “the only.”
- Get clarity about who you are – Brand yourself.
- People will trust you as a leader when they know you have their back.
- Confidence is key. Sometimes you build confidence by digging in, learning and doing.
- Learn how to say No.
“I’m fun, I’m fair and I’m tough. I demand excellence.” – Stephanie Chung
“You have to have confidence in your capability.” – Stephanie Chung
100+ HR & Talent Leaders Weigh in on 5 Leadership Program Types.
See the Results.