Susan Brennan – Innovation & Sustainability
Susan Brennan is the President and Chief Executive Officer at Romeo Power, Inc., and previously served as Chief Operations Officer at Bloom Energy.
In this episode Lauren and Susan discuss:
- How women can focus their careers in sustainability
- The importance of sustainability in operations and manufacturing
- The women in leadership gap and how women can move forward in their career
- Supporting people who are early in their careers in moving up through the organization
- The opportunities in manufacturing and operations are endless when you pursue the education; put yourself out there; and take risks.
- Take on new opportunities for career advancement – your previous experience can be a safety net to go back to if things don’t work out.
- When you think you are an underdog – don’t just focus on your circumstances, but how you can better the world and take advantage of new opportunities.
- If you want to grow your career in sustainability, put yourself in a company that truly cares about sustainability and then find the roles, problems, and projects that are aligned in that space.
“Put yourself where you think you should fit, and the fit may come to you.” – Susan Brennan
Reach out to Susan at:
Learn more about the Southern Automotive Women’s Forum: http://www.southernautomotivewomen.org/
Reach out to Lauren at:
IMPACT Group Website: www.impactgrouphr.com
Earn Your Worth Website: www.earnyourworthcareers.com
IMPACT Group LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/impact-group/
Earn Your Worth LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/earn-your-worth-careers/
Get the book, Take Control of Your Job Search here:
Paperback Book: https://amzn.to/3tibaCz
100+ HR & Talent Leaders Weigh in on 5 Leadership Program Types.
See the Results.