This Quick Video Highlights the Benefits of Coaching for Relocating Employees
Relocations are challenging. IMPACT Group’s Relo ReThrive™ Integration Coaching provides human-centered, emotional support for relocating employees and their household – something that can often be missing from a relocation. Relocation coaching and a personalized action plan addresses all the needs that are necessary for everyone to thrive again in the new location.
By providing a dedicated relocation coach and tailored location integration services, your relocating employees will feel valued and ready to take on new challenges. Watch now to learn about our services!
Relocating Employees Want More Support to Make Their Relocation a Success
The cost of relocation coaching and integration assistance is a small fraction of the overall cost of employee relocation. But the payoff is huge. IMPACT Group services can increase acceptance rates and get employees settled into their new homes and jobs faster. In fact, our latest edition of the People Perspective on Relocation analyzed the unique challenges relocating employees face when moving to a new state, country, or across the world for career advancement. Here’s what they had to share about their experiences:
70% of respondents would have benefited from additional assistance to help settle in & feel at home again.
56% of employees experienced emotional or personal challenges that lasted three months or longer following the move.
41% were uncomfortable or very uncomfortable sharing personal challenges related to the move with their manager/HR.
More Productive, More Enjoyable Experiences for Relocating Employees
- Singles – Moving to a new city presents serious challenges, such as anxiety and loneliness, that can lead to a failed relocation. What calms relocation anxiety? Individualized attention from an expert. You’ll earn more employee engagement and loyalty when you provide a relocation coach as part of your relocation assistance package.
- Couples & Families – Studies show lost employment and children’s adaptation are two of the top cited reasons employees turn down an offer. When couples move, both are likely to be career-focused. They value job search for adult member(s) of the household who accompany your employee on the move. Likewise larger families find integration services invaluable to settle everyone into new routines.
- Talent & Mobility Professionals – Isn’t it time someone catered to your needs? That someone is us. For more than 30 years, IMPACT Group’s relocation assistance has made employee relocation a success – not just for the employee, but also for your HR, mobility, talent, recruitment, and other corporate stakeholders.
We’re Passionate About Supporting Relocating Employees
At IMPACT Group, we know that forward-thinking organizations move talent purposefully and strategically. Moves aren’t just about filling positions; some moves help propagate corporate culture, grow diversity, open new markets, and lead change. These moves—while strategically important—require considerable time and investment.
Founded in 1988, we’ve invested 35 years honing our expertise. We’ve learned how to maximize corporate relocation services. We’ve also discovered how to make corporate relocations easier—and successful—from the point of view of the employer, the employees, their families, and other accompanying talent. Our global team of transition coaches walks alongside your talent, coaching them through change and moving careers forward every step of the way. Explore our program offerings today: https://impactgrouphr.com/business/services/employee-relocation/
View Our Relocation Research
Do Corporate Relocation Services Hit the Mark?
Study Finds Relocation Services that Promote Wellbeing Benefit Business
New Study Reveals Key Global Mobility Trends
What Employees Need for a Successful Relocation
We’ve Coached Them!
We’ve coached people from all over the world – including those from these outstanding organizations.
- 3M Corporation
- Alliance Bernstein
- Bayer Corp
- BJC HealthCare
- Black & Veatch
- Chegg, Inc.
- Commerce Bank
- Crate & Barrel
- Deloitte LLP
- Dow Chemical
- Eaton Corporation
- Ernst & Young
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Foot Locker
- Home Depot
- Jim’s Formal Wear
- JP Morgan Chase
- KION North America
- McKee Foods
- M.J. Electric, LLC
- McDonald’s Corp
- Mercer Advisors, Inc.
- Millennium Trust Company LLC
- Pabst Brewing Company
- Reinsurance Group America
- Shared Imaging
- Silgan Containers
- Singular Genomics Systems
- US Bank
- Walt Disney
- Wells Fargo
Our Global Reach
Our coaches deliver services in 68 countries and 25 languages. We have the ability to reach your teams with one-on-one leadership coaching, job search assistance, and relocation integration support, when and where you need us. That’s the flexibility of working with IMPACT Group.