Layoff Training Prepares Your Team to Lead through Difficulty
Let us prepare your leaders to deliver the news. You’ll reduce risk, minimize stress, and help preserve relationships with our proven methods for thorough layoff training.
Prepare your leadership team for those very difficult conversations. IMPACT Group has trained staff to guide your team on conducting themselves professionally and compassionately. We’re here for you and your team.
IMPACT Group can provide whatever level of support you need. We understand the risks; we’ve seen nearly every possible scenario.
We’ll help you prepare and stay focused on two key areas: exiting employees and remaining staff. This provides everyone with greater peace of mind and a clear path forward.
So let us help train your managers to deliver the news. Or we can send our represenatives to augment your staff. We’re here for you.
Years / Average
Annual Coaching Hours
Layoff Training Done Right
When’s the best day to notify employees? What should not be said during the meeting? Your team will receive answers to these key questions and many more as part of the layoff training. They’ll also discover how to speak with remaining staff members to address their fears and concerns. Layoffs affect everyone at your organization – especially your managers. Take the extra step to equip them with outplacement and layoff training during a critical time for your company.
Prepare your managers for difficult conversations.
Use this guide to notify employees with compassion & dignity.
GET YOUR COPY
Layoff Training: Managers Ready to Lead
With the right coaching, your notifying managers will:
- Prepare a clear message. Managers will discover how to remain compassionate when providing a clear business reason for the reduction and communicating an effective date.
- Deliver the news at the best time. Experts will share the best time, day and place to notify an employee.
- Successfully address difficult questions. Tailored coaching ensures managers are prepared for possible questions and reactions during the meetings.
How It Works
- Formal, one-on-one training for your managers
- Development of a script or talking points to use
- Detailed checklist of key items
The myIMPACT platform incorporates best-in-class apps for job search and outplacement support. The experience is persona-driven and hyper-relevant because it’s based on your employee’s goals.