Managers Thrive in a Strong, Coaching Culture
Engage your managers in our High IMPACT Leadership program and transform your organization.
For Managers & Rising Leaders
Develop coaching competencies and watch the effect on your business.
There’s a difference between managing work and leading people.
When supervisors or managers focus primarily on tasks and to-dos, work gets done. But when they shift their attention to coaching the people assigned with those tasks, business accelerates forward. Empower your managers to develop their emotional intelligence (EQ) and coaching strengths. You’ll see results in engagement, retention and other business outcomes. M.J. Electric can attest to this. See the real business results they achieved in this case study.
Years / Average
Annual Coaching Hours
High IMPACT Leadership
Engage Leaders to Grow to New Levels
Managers have the greatest influence on their direct reports’ engagement, development, productivity and retention. When managers provide feedback, support career development and inspire passion in their teams, companies gain an unmatched competitive advantage: an intrinsically motivated workforce.
High IMPACT Leadership is an integrated development program and management training that equips existing leaders to create a high-engagement workplace and advance your organization’s competitive advantage.
Tailored to enhance every leader’s ability to coach and develop teams, High IMPACT Leadership achieves higher levels of employee engagement and heightens performance across all levels.
Through a series of seven cohort-based online learning sessions, application discussions with peers and one’s manager, as well as a final presentation, leaders will create and sustain a high-engagement, high-productivity culture for your organization. This program can also be enriched through the addition of coaching and assessment tools when desired.
Our Clients Achieve Results
Trade Old School Methods for New School Approach
Download all of our research in one spot! We explore the latest trends in leadership development.
Results of High IMPACT Leadership
Reframe How Your Managers View Themselves as Leaders
Directors, managers and team leads will benefit by examining how they manage today and by exploring new possibilities. The program helps managers build on their success as they prepare for larger roles. We help managers identify and leverage internal motivators that influence employee engagement, including personal impact, sense of achievement and pride of ownership. Through participation in this multi-phase integrated program, your existing leaders will increase their ability to:
- Engage. Recognize the impact of engaged/disengaged employees and ways to foster engagement.
- Grow. Develop team members by identifying each employee’s strengths and guiding them in acquiring new skills.
- Relate. Build relationships based on trust and take a personalized approach to lead each team member for high performance.
- Coach. Adopt a coach mindset and give ongoing feedback to enhance skills, drive performance and increase engagement.
- Inspire. Inspire meaningful work and help others see the value and purpose in their work to catalyze engagement.
- Recognize. Prioritize recognition by creating a culture of appreciation from both the leader and across the team.
- Inquire. Leverage inquiry to enable employees to develop their own critical thinking skills and actively participate in the organization.
How It Works
- Series of dynamic virtual workshop sessions designed to build new skills & gain insights
- Recommended reflections & pre-work
- Development of an action plan
- Skill building through small group pod discussions in between sessions to apply learning