Gender Diversity in Leadership: How to Close the Gender Gap
Use this workbook to assess gender diversity at your company & pave the road for women leaders.
Today’s workforce demands more gender diversity in leadership.
Advancing more women leaders is a strategic investment for your business. Data provides:
- Company profit & share performance can be close to 50% higher when women are well represented at the top of the org chart.
- Companies in which women hold 20% or more management roles generate 2.04% higher case flow ROI than companies with 15% or less women in management roles.
- Just 1 more woman on a company’s board, while keeping the board size unchanged, produced an ROI of 8 to 13 basis points.
Understanding your current state is your first step to increasing gender diversity in your ranks. Our workbook provides a starting point for determining where women stall and which areas in your organization need attention.
How ready are you to address gender diversity and empower women leaders?
Download our workbook to review your:
- Overall Workforce
- Career Development Programs
- Hiring Practices
- Development Needs
World-class coaching. It's what we do.
Years / Average
As a second-generation, woman-owned business, we’re passionate about increasing gender diversity.
IMPACT Group offers leadership development programs for employees at all levels in their careers. We leverage our expertise to transform the workplace, delivering programs for women, executives, and high potentials at organizations around the globe.
Our Women in Leadership™ coaching program applies our three-part career accelerator model to coach women to recognize and enhance their personal effectiveness, business acumen, and corporate visibility. One-on-one coaching and a tailored development plan empower women to reach their full potential and influence. In fact, program participants report:
- 95% increase clarity on their reputation and brand
- 90% expand their internal network
- 98% of managers believe the program increases the participants’ value
Through cohort coaching circles, women are able to encourage and challenge one another as they share best practices, tips, and tools. The women’s managers and company senior leaders can also play a key role in investing in and developing current and future leaders. Program can be delivered virtually to your team of women across the U.S. and the globe.
Through group programs and individualized coaching engagements, we develop leaders at all levels. We prepare your talent to take on larger roles and new challenges.
We’re experts in relocation coaching and integration assistance. We were first to offer job search services for spouses, partners, and others who accompany your talent on the move.
We help you conduct flawless, compassionate reductions in force that benefit your company, remaining employees, as well as exiting employees.