Empower Your Emerging Leaders
We’ll coach your emerging leaders to develop performance-enhancing competencies.
Incorporate Coaching into Your Development Program for Emerging Leaders
You’re surrounded by potential. You have people in your organization who are anxious to do more – be more – than they currently are.
Your emerging leaders need support to grow from solid performer and thriving achiever to a competent leader. Our programs provide challenge as well as coaching. Our High IMPACT Coaching program for emerging leaders moves your high-potential talent in the right direction. Many times organizations invest in the old method of development whereby you round up all the emerging leaders, group them into a cohort, have them all read the same book on leadership, take the same course, and send them back to lead. This traditional traditional way corporate America develops new leaders has evolved very little over the years. But does it work?
Here’s what we know works better: coaching that’s based on the ARIA model (Awareness, Reflection, Insight, Action). Find out more about our High IMPACT Coaching program for emerging leaders.
Years / Average
Annual Coaching Hours
High IMPACT Coaching Program Overview
Develop Emerging Leaders through Coaching
Attention is powerful. When you invest in people and attend to their personal development, they flourish beyond what they could’ve imagined for themselves. And when your employees are functioning as their best selves, your business will be unstoppable.
By engaging in High IMPACT Coaching, your key talent, including mid-level managers, supervisors and high-potential employees, will be well prepared to guide your organization into the future—in their current positions or in their next roles. With their manager’s guidance, each participant chooses one or two competencies on which to focus, and then drills down on those key areas through one-on-one coaching, cohort-based group activities and related capstone project.
100+ HR & Talent Leaders Weigh in on 5 Leadership Program Types.
See the Results.
Build Talent Across Your Organization
By investing in High IMPACT Coaching for your emerging talent and mid-level managers, your organization will benefit from:
- Elevated individual competencies. Align high-potential employees’ skill sets with management and organizational goals.
- Enhanced employee engagement. Empower employees so they are more productive and more willing to stay with your organization.
- Accelerated business gains. Maximize the development experience using capstone learning projects, both within and across departments.
- Valuable interactions at all levels. Create opportunities for high-level executives and employees to exchange knowledge and build rapport.
How It Works
- Individualized one-on-one coaching
- One-on-one coaching for participants’ managers
- Detailed individual development plan based on your leadership competencies
- Cohort learning sessions
- Hands-on, capstone learning project
- Senior leadership support opportunities
- Management involvement to reinforce gains made during the formal coaching process