Group Move? We’ve Got Your Solution.
We will support you with planning, communicating, and executing a flawless group move.
Need Group Move Assistance?
We’ve Helped Thousands of People Make the Choice to Move
Relocating entire offices or headquarters requires careful planning to retain your top talent and ensure a successful group move for all.
The big picture objective is often to retain your best talent. That means gaining their agreement to make the move. What’s your best strategy to attain your group move goals?
A core component of our Group Move Assistance program is relocation coaching. Coaches help your employees evaluate relocation opportunties and present some of the benefits of a career move.
By helping you retain the largest number of your current employees, you will spend less time acquiring new talent and more time restarting with an established team dynamic in the new location.
Years / Average
Annual Coaching Hours
How We Help Employees Decide if Moving is the Right Choice for Themselves & Their Families
From 50 employees to 5,000, we will prepare your team for the move to a new city, state, or country.
We provide move decision coaching. With an experienced coach by their side, employees will receive the information and resources they need to make an informed decision about the move.
Then, through individual assessments, we can see insights into what your transferees want and need – so you can provide more effective support during the group move.
From school districts to cost of living, your employees and their households will be supported right from the start.
Employees speak up about their recent relocation experience.
See their insights!
Improve Your Group Move Acceptance Rates
No matter where in the world your team is headed, utilize Group Move Assistance to:
- Increase acceptance. Help employees address the unknowns of the new area and discover options for their spouses or partners to continue their careers in new locations.
- Improve ROI. Maximize your return on investment by increasing acceptance among your employees.
- Build confidence. With in-depth knowledge about the new city or country, your transferees will be more confident choosing to relocate.
How It Works
- Personal coaching based on individual needs
- Confidential, comprehensive assessment to determine individual needs
- Group insights based on individual assessments
- Custom report sharing targeted resources specific to your destination and unique relocation needs
The myIMPACT platform incorporates best-in-class apps for job search and relocation. The experience is persona-driven and hyper-relevant because it’s based on your employee’s situation and goals.